3/24/13

SICK OF DRESSING LIKE A HUMAN






My apologies for the not great quality of these pictures - but it was mid-snow storm so my location options were limited. Regardless, this is one my go-to outfits lately. I love wearing my silk blouses open to create a more casual/effortless look for school and work. Also, I am falling in love all over again with these jeans. They are Marc by Marc Jacobs circa ~2007 and go with everything. Literally everything. They're a wear n' tear black so they work with every outfit without being too bland and boring. Throw on my favorite blazer and black suede booties - outfit complete. Jk jk. Not outfit complete. I had to put on a 20 pound parka over all this in order to survive the weather. 
Winter is the enemy of stylish outerwear.


T. Babaton blouse (old print) | Marc by Marc Jacobs jeans (similar here) | Oak + Fort Blazer (in store/similar here
 Steve Madden boots | Zara tank (similar here) | Thrifted belt

Photo credit: Scott Harlton


No comments:

Post a Comment